Thursday, May 5, 2016

Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren Fragrances

This perfume (Tender romance) by #ralphlaurenfragrances is so light and airy and smells delicious! I love to wear it on a night out on the town or somewhere fancy like a wedding! @influenster#tenderromance #contest



I recently received a small sample bottle of Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren, courtesy of Influenster. I don't typically purchase high-end perfumes, so I was excited to finally have one and try it. I was super impressed by the scent of this. With hints of magnolia, musk, and ginger, this scent has the perfect lightness and airiness to it. It is certainly not overpowering, but a little goes a long way! Just a spray or two is all you need to last the whole day. My husband loves the scent and noticed i had it on almost as soon as he walked in the door! I love this scent and will hopefully be able to purchase it once I run out of my sample. 


No comments:

Post a Comment