Saturday, November 4, 2017

The other day I was chosen to receive and review a dress on Tomoson. I am starting a new job where I will have to dress in business attire so I was excited to try this new dress.

When I received it, I opened it up and thought that is was so pretty! I immediately went to try it on. Unfortunately, it didn't fit me. I ended up passing it to my mother who is small than me who will hopefully be able to wear it. I know that Asian sizing is smaller than US sizing but they only offered size when you ordered it (XL). I am usually a medium/large in US sizing so I typically go for an XXL in Asian sizing. The arms were super tight on this which inhibited my ability to get it over the rest of me. Perhaps it may have fit in the waist if the arms had fit. The Amazon listing says the measurements are: XL Bust(") 37.8 Waist(") 32.3 Shoulder(") 15.7 Sleeve(") 8.3 Length(") 42.5. 

I did not measure the dress myself so I cannot say whether or not those are accurate. 

The material is okay. Not over the top quality but definitely not the worst I've seen. The length seemed good for a lot of different heights as well. 

There are belt loops but no belt. 

The Amazon description is as follows: It's simple but elegant and classy.Suit for Wedding,Formal,Evening Party and Business Event.
If you are a little conservative type of person so dress like this always works for you.

Gender:Women
Dresses Length:Knee Length 
Silhouette:Straight
Season:Spring,Summer,Fall 
Style:Vintage
Material:Cotton
Neckline:Stand Collar
Pattern Type:Print
Sleeve Length:Short
Pop Element:Floral Print
Decoration:Sashes
Color:Print
Feature:Belt
Sleeve Design:Short Sleeve
Dress Length:Knee Length
Type Version:Bodycon

The ways to keep it in good condition. 
A: please steam ironing before wearing.
B: Please hand-wash and no wring out ,just cold dry. 
C: Please storing it in hanging storage.

About Size : 
S Bust(") 33.1 Waist(") 27.6 Shoulder(") 14.6 Sleeve(") 7.1 Length(") 41.3 
M Bust(") 34.6 Waist(") 29.1 Shoulder(") 15.0 Sleeve(") 7.5 Length(") 41.7 
L Bust(") 36.2 Waist(") 30.7 Shoulder(") 15.4 Sleeve(") 7.9 Length(") 42.1 
XL Bust(") 37.8 Waist(") 32.3 Shoulder(") 15.7 Sleeve(") 8.3 Length(") 42.5 

Note:
1.Pls allow 0.5 "-1"differs due to manual measurements, your understand will be much appreciated.
2.As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the above images,
thanks for your understanding.
3.Please check your measurements to make sure the item fits before ordering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment