Friday, July 28, 2017

I absolutely love this Hummingbird solar light! It is kind of like a wind chime and also a solar light! My grandmother has a lot of solar things in her front garden so I gave this to her for her birthday this week! Needless to say, she was thrilled! It is so cute that I would have happily kept it for myself! All you do is turn the switch to "on" and then let it charge in the sun and viola- you're all set! Once it gets dark, it lights up on its own! Super cute and looks really fun when the wind spins it!

It is made of pretty high quality material, so I'm not worried about keeping it outside. I will bring it in for the winter though. It comes with instructions for changing the battery too. I haven't had it long so I am not sure how long the battery should last, but I don't think it will die too quickly as it's really only used to help charge it. Other than that, it just runs on solar.

You can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M9CDN9O


No comments:

Post a Comment