Saturday, March 26, 2016

Classy Moscow Mule Gift Set

This Moscow Mule by Advanced Mixology is the prettiest mug I have ever seen. It is honestly beautiful and so well crafted. Even better, it comes packaged in a very nice, high quality wooden box. It even still smells like wood (one of my favorite smells...it brings back so many memories from my childhood). 

It also includes a wooden coaster that matches the box. Both the box and the coaster are so well made and add to the beauty of the entire gift set. the mug itself is a great size and the handle is bigger than most which I love. My entire hand can fit it in, meaning it's easier to hold and carry without spilling (you have more control over it). 

I have been looking to purchase a moscow mule mug for a while because I heard that they are the best for making moscow mules. I've been perfecting my recipe and figured this would just help seal the deal. I really do love it, and it's so nicely made with such good materials. 

I am very pleased. I did receive this mug for a discounted price, but all opinions and thoughts are my own.

You can find it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Mixology-Artisan-Crafted-Coaster/dp/B0141EM0E4?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product



No comments:

Post a Comment