Sunday, March 6, 2016

Suuchi Custom Made Shirt Dress

My new customized dress from Suuchi!! It's absolutely beautiful and so well made. It was sewed with my exact measurements and I received it in under a week! That's virtually unheard of for a custom item! So much time and attention to detail went into this. I love Suuchi! (The amazing woman AND her equally amazing business). 

The dress was made in the fabric called "maroon sparkle stretch." It is much thicker and silkier than I imagined, and I really love it. It's warm enough to be worn in the colder weather, and I'm sure since it's so airy, that it will be just as perfect for warmer weather as well. I paired it with dark tights and black heels and it looked perfect. I could definitely dress it down too!! I personally like to roll the sleeves up to my elbows because I think it makes me look better, but it looks nice with the wrists buttoned as well. 

Since it was custom made to my measurements, it's the perfect length. I always struggle to find dresses that accentuate my body well since I'm such an odd shape (short and kind of chubby) but I think this one really does the trick. I'm in love with it!

Even better, after speaking to Suuchi and her social media manager, Ashley, I was invited to become a part of their team! I am now an intern for Suuchi, which makes me love this business and this dress even more. 

I have personally spoken to Suuchi and have heard her story and she is seriously an amazing woman. She had a dream and she did it! And she has already been so successful. She is such a sweet, intelligent, and driven individual who I am so privileged to be working for. I know so many of my friends here enjoy fashion just as much as I do (if not more), so I would really appreciate it if you could head on over to the Suuchi Facebook page and give it a like! We run Facebook-only specials that you would be crazy to miss! 

You can find the actual dress here:

https://suuchi.com/ProductDetailWithThreeD.aspx?ot=&to=62FBC577-DD42-4FC4-AB85-B2A670529C56&bt=&ac=&of=&tf=&bf=&af=&ob=62FBC577-DD42-4FC4-AB85-B2A670529C56






No comments:

Post a Comment