Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Golf Club Headcovers 30 Golf Tees This is a Set of 10 High Quality PU Leather Golf Iron Club Covers Featuring Stylish 3D Embroidery Suitable for Right and Left Handed Ladies' and Gentlemen's Clubs

I purchased this set for my father, who is an avid golfer. He's been golfing more and more lately, and has been trying to take better care of his clubs. When I saw this set, I knew he'd love it. 

The set includes 40 pieces (10 golf club covers and 30 gold tees). Each golf club cover is embroidered on both sides. One side has the label for the club (the set includes labels for the 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Pw, Aw, Sw, and Lw clubs). The other side has a cute embroidery of a dog on a golf course- so cute!! 

The covers fit perfectly on all of the clubs and really make them look nicer. They also help prevent the clubs from clinking and banging into each other, potentially damaging the clubs. 

The golf tees are also well made and include a variety of colors, which is nice and fun! They're easy to see in the grass as well. 


Overall, both my dad and I are really pleased with this set of golf club covers.

My goal is to highlight features and drawbacks that I would want to know about as a buyer, not praise the product for the manufacturer unnecessarily. My feedback is sincere and mine. I work very hard trying to write meaningful and thoughtful reviews for each item. I hope that these reviews will be helpful to others. Would you please let me know how I am doing by voting “Yes” if you think that my review was helpful to you? If it was not, please comment with how I can improve. This will help me to be able to write more helpful reviews in the future. While it is true that many items are received at discounted rates or complimentary rates, I strive to give a completely honest review and my personal experiences with the product. Again, it is just my opinion, your own thoughts or opinions may vary. I received no monetary compensation and am not required to give only a positive review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission Guidelines on Testimony and Advertising.
Thank you so much for your time in reading this!

You can find the set here: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011DCFJB8?ref_=cm_rdp_product




No comments:

Post a Comment