Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Pacifier Case

This set of 3 PurePouch BPA-Free Nipple Shield Case and Pacifier Case is awesome and perfect for any mom. The set of 3 contains 3 different colors (pink, blue, and purple), which works well for a mom who doesn't know what gender baby she is having, or a mom with multiple gender children or just any mom really, depending on your color preferences. 

The cases themselves are made of a really sturdy plastic that is safe for the dish washer! So no worries about whether or not they're kept clean. They fit any standard size pacifier (or two), and you can even fit a pacifier clip in there too. They snap together really firmly, so whatever you put in the cases will not fall out, no matter how rough your travel is. Each case also has a little loop that you can attach to anything (the diaper bag, your purse, your stroller, the car seat...the possibilities are endless). 


They even come in a reusable mesh bag that you can use for many things (whatever you want!). Overall, I'm really pleased with these and I love that they're safe for the environment!

My goal is to highlight features and drawbacks that I would want to know about as a buyer, not praise the product for the manufacturer unnecessarily. My feedback is sincere and mine. I work very hard trying to write meaningful and thoughtful reviews for each item. I hope that these reviews will be helpful to others. Would you please let me know how I am doing by voting “Yes” if you think that my review was helpful to you? If it was not, please comment with how I can improve. This will help me to be able to write more helpful reviews in the future. While it is true that many items are received at discounted rates or complimentary rates, I strive to give a completely honest review and my personal experiences with the product. Again, it is just my opinion, your own thoughts or opinions may vary. I received no monetary compensation and am not required to give only a positive review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission Guidelines on Testimony and Advertising.
Thank you so much for your time in reading this!

You can find the cases here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012LXC9ZW?ref_=cm_rdp_product






No comments:

Post a Comment