Monday, December 28, 2015

Calming Ocean Waves CD

I always have a hard time falling asleep at night due to some medication that I take, so I decided to try some calming music to see if it would help.

 I received this CD (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01709Q1NI) for a discounted price and am glad I did! On the second day of playing this to fall asleep, I think I fell asleep the fastest I ever had. It's so soothing and relaxing, and my mind was able to wander and slow down and just be at rest. The quality of sound is amazing and I couldn't be more eager to recommend this to anyone I know who has similar sleep issues to mine. This may also be really nice to soothe a fussy baby.


 The CD is a single "song" of 60 minutes, with continuous ocean noises. The ocean waves are soft, calming, and soothing. There are no other background noises (like boats or birds or big, scary waves), so it's easy to get lost in the noise and fully relax.

 I put this in my CD player right before bed and fell asleep with it on. I am so glad I have this, and I'll definitely listen to it even when I'm not trying to fall asleep! #OceanCD

No comments:

Post a Comment