Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The BEST Baby Sling Carrier

Recently, I was approved to review the Baby Sling Carrier by CoziTot for free via Tomoson!
(http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015HO0OFO). My sister just had a baby last week(she's 9 days old today!) and I've been looking for a carrier to keep at my house, as I'll be watching her everyday when my sister goes back to work. I received the sling in the mail today and my first impression is "Wow!". Not only is it a really comfy material, but the embroidery is SO pretty and could easily work for a baby boy or a baby girl (I know some parents are weird when it comes to putting their babies in patterns typically reserved for the opposite gender) but that won't be a concern with this sling carrier!



Also, the sling comes with instructions for carrying both in front and back, which is extremely helpful. I wouldn't have known how to put it on without the pictures! Since I don't have my niece with me currently (I'm going to visit her Thursday and will try to wear it with her then), I practiced with a stuffed bear :p and I figured it out! It was comfortable and easy to put on by yourself. 

The carrier itself is great for the fact that you can use it with varying size/age babies, meaning you don't have to go out and buy a new one when your itty bitty baby becomes a growing toddler! The adjustable straps make it easy to expand the carrier as your baby grows. Additionally, it means your dh can use it too (no more excuses, guys!)

Overall, I'm very pleased with this carrier and can't wait to babywear little Madeline! 

No comments:

Post a Comment