Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Cotton Pacifier Clips from Stuff4Tots

I've been meaning to make my own pacifier clips for my niece since I found out my sister was pregnant, but with school and 3 jobs and everything else that's been going on, I just never had the chance. When I was offered to try these in exchange for my review(http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017ULLNAM), I jumped at the opportunity. Here's what I love the most about them:
1.) The patterns. Seriously they're adorable!
2.) They're easy to clip on! Check out the pic below to see how firmly it clips!

3.) They're handmade! It's so rare and hard to find items that are truly handmade anymore..which makes these that much more special and high quality!
4.) They're easy to clip! I could do it one handed without any issue, and they come unclipped just as easy!
5.) The pacifier slips in the loop with minimal effort as well, and stays put!

Overall, I'm super pleased with these and can't wait to use them with my niece! The only problem is deciding which one to use first.... :p 



#stuff4tots

No comments:

Post a Comment