Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Nursing Cover

My sister just had her first baby 3 weeks ago and decided she definitely wanted to breastfeed. She's sort of a shy person though, and everyone knows how often newborns like/need to eat....so she was kind of in a pickle. She wanted to nurse, but was nervous. I ended up being able to purchase this nursing cover (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014DS6E4K/ref=twister_B014DPVK24?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1) through Tomoson for a discounted price. I gave it to her and she was so thankful! She used it immediately. She loves the colors and it's also really nicely sized, so every bit is covered. The fabric is sturdy and of nice quality, but not too thick and is light enough where my sister and my niece are comfortable under it. The neck strap is great as well so my sister can use both hands to support and help her baby without having to worry about keeping the cover up and in place. It can fold up nicely for travel and storage as well.




#Soinsdebebe

No comments:

Post a Comment