Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sport-It Yoga Leggings

I'll be the first to admit that I am a lover of leggings. I don't care if people think they're not pants..I would wear them every day if I could. They're comfy and cute and make me look thinner. What else could a lady want? I was recently approved via Tomoson to purchase and review some yoga leggings from Go Sport-It Co. (You can find them here:http://superurl7.com/945647ed3a4a521). When I first got them, they looked a little small so I was a bit nervous that they wouldn't fit. However, they are now my favorite leggings. They fit PERFECTLY. In fact, I'm wearing them now and dreading when I have to take them off. They're THAt comfortable. They slid right on and up over my hips (my biggest problem area) and are comfy. They stay up and fit snuggly. The fabric is like a stretchy, silky material but thick! When I put them on the first time, I just kept sliding my hands up and down my legs because the fabric is so soft and smooth (I love it if you can't tell). I ordered a large and I definitely think they fit true to size. I'm 5'2" and weigh about 160 so I'm kinda chubby. They fit nicely except they're a little long, but everything I own tends to be long since I'm so short. Here are some photos of me wearing them:




Also- I forgot to mention- THEY HAVE POCKETS IN THE WAIST BAND. Seriously. How awesome/perfect/totally cool is that? They're the perfect size for your keys, a phone, or maybe even some cash or a credit card. And they have a little fabric on the top too so nothing will fall out! (see 2nd photo for pockets). As you can see from the 1st and 3rd photo, I don't even really have a muffin top! Which I get sometimes while wearing leggings. The wide waist band definitely prevents them all together(or at least major noticeable ones). 

Honestly, I love these. I don't think I'll ever take them off.....



#GOSPORTIT 

No comments:

Post a Comment