Friday, September 1, 2017

AGPtek 12 PCS Fashion Decorative Home Sequins Diamond Shower Curtain Hooks

I recently moved into a new apartment and I have really been trying to make it feel more like me; you know, more like a home than an apartment. I was lucky enough to find an apartment with a really nice bathroom. I swear to God it's almost as big as my entire last apartment! I feel like I'm living in luxury with this massive bathroom! However, I struggled at first to decide how I wanted to decorate the room since it's so big. I decided to go with my typical girly-girl habits and stuck with that. A gorgeous new shower curtain from Target (where else?), some new bath mats, and a few pictures on the wall. But wait! I was missing something. But what was it?


Then I came across these shower curtain hooks ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071HF2DM4). Those are it! That's the missing piece of my bathroom! Low and behold, they arrived, and they are perfect! Super girly, super cute, and they match so well! They went in the curtain and on the rod so easily- the entire process took less than 5 minutes! I love the sparkly look and the silver finish. So pretty and they really add that extra pop! I have attached a photo below for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment