Friday, September 29, 2017

KISSPAT Layered Necklace Bar Charm Chain with Rose Quartz Pendant

I was recently given the opportunity to receive and review this beautiful triple strand necklace that features a bar, a rose quartz charm, and a dangle piece. I received it in the mail last week and have been wearing it to work a lot! The day after I got it I wore it to work with a flowy burgundy top. I thought the burgundy of my shirt really accented and brought out the rose quartz in the necklace. I got compliments from my coworkers and customers! The length of the necklace is really nice too. And it is also adjustable! I don't think I had it on the right length for my shirt in the photo though. the awkward cut of my shirt neck made the necklace lay weird. Only 2 of the strands ended up really showing most of the time. With a high neck, it would have been perfect. Or even if my shirt wasn't flowy. Definitely not a fault of the necklace, only of me and my outfit choice. The colors worked well together. I really like the gold tone chain as well. I have been leaning more towards gold tone lately but I was a big silver girl before so most of my jewelry is silver. It was nice to get a piece that works better with my current wardrobe. It was made pretty well. I have not had any issues yet and my skin hasn't turned. You can find the necklace here: amazon.com/dp/B075FL2F4K

No comments:

Post a Comment