Monday, September 25, 2017

Banza Pasta Party

I was recently chosen to host a Banza Pasta Party with Tryazon and Banza! Before I got the email about the party application, a friend was just telling me about this new pasta made from chickpeas...low and behold, I then got the email and knew I had to apply! Luckily, I made the cut and the box would be shipping to me soon!

I invited my closest friends, those of whom I knew would love the healthier option to pasta! Unfortunately, a few who had RSVP'ed ended up not being able to make it on Saturday due to a family emergency so we settled with the 6 of us! We had Patrick, Michele, Kyle, Katelynn, Brittany, and me!

I made a large pot of the rotini (using both boxes provided to me) and then a pot of spaghetti as well. I offered a bunch of different toppings including the complimentary Rao's red sauce, butternut squash sauce from a local store, a white sauce, and other toppings like olives, diced tomatoes, and grilled chicken.  We had many different combos!

I did accidentally overcook my first batch of the rotini noodles but they still tasted fine! I followed the directions but left them in the hot water for a little too long before draining and after turning the stove off- my bad! Nobody complained though!

Dinner was a joy- I don't get to see these people nearly enough and we all thoroughly enjoyed the good food, good company, and good conversations. I heard nothing but good things about the pasta and everyone loved that it was a healthier alternative to regular pasta. Everyone went home with a coupon (or two!) and vowed to invite me over when they prepared it!

Thank you, Tryazon and Banza for giving me this party opportunity!







No comments:

Post a Comment