Wednesday, September 27, 2017

RORAIMA Instant Portable Cat Tent

I will sadly start by saying that my cat, Moscow, has literally not been outside on the grass since I picked her up from her birth mommy's house TWO years ago. I am a bad mommy. We have always lived in a city so we didn't have access to an outside area where I felt safe letting her out. At our last apartment, we didn't even have a yard!

We recently moved to a small town where we have a shared backyard. No fence though, so I haven't let her out to explore. I don't trust her instincts enough and can almost guarantee she would run away (on accident) but not be able to find her way home. I would be heart broken.

I was recently set a RORAIMA cat tent to review though and I was so excited for myself and more importantly, for Moscow!

Set up was super easy and I did it without even reading the instructions. It comes in a carry case as well. We set it up and took it outside where i then brought her out and unzipped the door and let her in! She was unsure at first but was quickly rolling around and enjoying the feeling of grass through the netting!

I was a little nervous about it maybe not having a bottom or having thin netting. However, it does have a net bottom and pretty reinforced netting! She would have to try really hard to rip it. That makes me happy because less chance of her escaping!

I honestly think it could even be used for a child or small dog. Since it's so easy to transport, it would be great for sporting events, camping, or even beach trips!

I would definitely recommend it and Moscow and I are so happy with it!

You can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0732TVKL2

This is Moscow enjoying and getting used to it inside!

#cattent


No comments:

Post a Comment