Saturday, September 30, 2017

Portable Garment Steamer

I was recently given the opportunity to receive and review a portable garment steamer. I have recently graduated from college so I have been starting to enter the work force where I need to dress really nicely (especially for interviews).

I have owned an iron and ironing board before but literally have never used them. My sister in law asked for a steamer for Christmas last year so I got her one. I had never heard of one other than  a commercial grade one; I had no idea people had them for themselves. So I bought her one and have heard nothing but good things.

Basically, you wash and dry your clothes and then hang them on a hanger and use the steamer and viola! Quick and easy! Plug it in, let it heat up, and you're good to go

This particular steamer is pretty small and compact which means I can bring it with me when I travel and it's perfect for keeping my dress clothes wrinkle free after being in my suitcase.

The instruction booklet is really thorough and I had no trouble operating and using this steamer. You can find it here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073BVH1ZL


No comments:

Post a Comment